Online Student Support and Resources
As an online student at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, you will have access to the same academic, administrative and technical support you would find on one of our brick-and-mortar campuses. And you won’t be lonely in cyberspace. Whether you are planning taking an entire online degree program or a single course, you will be part of a vibrant learning community.
Online student services and resources
- Online Learning Readiness Assessment. Determine whether distance learning is right for you.
- Orientation to our online learning system. When you register as an online student, your first class will be an orientation to CampusConnect. Learn how to communicate with faculty and students, submit assignments, take exams, and access your grades.
- Online library. Enjoy free e-books, access to a wealth of databases, and live Chat-with-a-Librarian service.
- Online tutoring. Request a student tutor, or use Smarthinking, a live 24/7 online service.
- Tech support. Our help desk is staffed 7 days a week. Contact a technician by email or phone for help with antivirus protection, logins or technical issues. Visit the helpdesk web page for schedules and tutorials on technology tips and tricks.
- On-campus resources. As an online student, you are welcome at any campus location. Use the computer labs, fitness center or library, or get assistance from academic, career-services or student-services staff.
Need more information? Contact us!
If you have questions or concerns about distance learning, or would like to enroll in an online degree program, give us a call 1-877-655-7676 or request information from online college admissions.