Online Degree Programs
The following online degree programs are offered by Minnesota School of Business, a nationally accredited college (member of Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools).
master’s (MBA, MS), bachelor’s (BS), associate (AAS), diploma (D)
- Accounting (BS, AAS)
- Business Administration (MBA, BS, AAS, D)
- Health Care Management (MS, BS)
- Exercise Science (MS, BS, AAS)
- Information Technology (MS, BS, AAS)
- Internet Marketing (Certificate)
- Logistics Management (AAS)
- Mobile Application Development (AAS, Certificate)
- Paralegal (BS, AAS)
- Software Application Development (BS)
Online classes add flexibility to a campus-based program
If you are interested in a college program only offered on campus, you can still enjoy the flexibility of online learning by registering for individual online classes. For details, call toll-free: 1-877-655-7676 or contact admissions.
More about our college
Minnesota School of Business, a 130-year institution, began offering online college programs in 2000. We did so only when we felt we could ensure distance-learning students would receive the same value as our traditional students—personal attention and practical, employer-requested skills. Read more:
If you would like more information or if we can assist you with the online application process, please call 1-877-655-7676 or contact college admissions. A representative will be happy to help you.