Bachelor of Science in Software Application Development
Earn your software application development degree
Ready for your next career challenge? At Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, you can prepare for a role in a dynamic, growing technology field through our software application development program.
Our coursework emphasizes software development training inspired by real-world professional scenarios to better prepare you to meet the needs of employers in the job market. Get hands-on education in designing, developing, testing, packaging, and publishing software applications, using industry-standard programs and tools you’ll encounter in the workplace. You’ll have the opportunity to be mentored by instructors who have experience in the field, and with our year-round, full-time study schedule*, you can complete a four-year software application development degree in just three years.
*Taking a minimum of 15 credits per quarter
Gain the skills employers want
The software application development degree at Minnesota School of Business & Globe University provides training in:
- Solving problems by analyzing the issue at hand and outlining the necessary requirements to correct it
- Comparing, contrasting and defining the various mobile operating systems in the market
- Designing interfaces that keep in mind usability guidelines and best practices
- Developing and executing test plans to find faults and ensure a high level of product quality
- Working in both individual and team environments to produce interactive mobile and software application solutions
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
Because we realize you can’t put your life on hold to pursue your degree, we offer the option of attending your software development courses in the evening or during the day. Our smaller class sizes can provide you with a more personalized learning experience. For those who prefer remote coursework or would benefit from a blend of on-campus and online courses, we also offer a bachelor’s in software application development through our online school.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Mobile Operating Systems
- Database Design
- Introduction to Software Development
- Multimedia Programming I
- Software Engineering for Mobile Devices
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Gainful Employment Disclosure