Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Earn your bachelor’s in information technology
At Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, our bachelor’s in information technology (IT) program can prepare you for a real-world role in the technology field in as few as 36 months (3 years) with year-round, full-time study*. Our IT degree emphasizes hands-on training and allows you to specialize in one of two areas of concentration: networking and security or server administration.
The IT degree programs at Minnesota School of Business & Globe University can prepare you for a variety of certifications that are vital to making the most of your new career. Our courses directly align with exams like CompTIA* (A+ 220-701 Essentials, A+ 220-702 Practical Application, NetworNetwork+, Security+), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Systems Security Certified Practitioner, Oracle Database Administrator and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate.
*Taking a minimum of 15 credits per quarter
*To obtain A+ certification you must pass both exams, CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902
We offer the following emphases with a Bachelor’s Degree:
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on server administration
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on networking and cybersecurity
Gain the skills employers want
With our bachelor’s in information technology, you can discover how to:
- Utilize a broad base of knowledge from Web technologies to software development to distinguish yourself in the workplace
- Configure computer and operating systems and troubleshoot them when issues arise
- Define technology requirements needed to effectively support company functions
- Design a number of different database solutions depending on the needs of the customer or client
- Assess network security policies and procedures and make recommendations for any future alterations
- Oversee server administration and maintenance
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
You deserve a school where you stand out, not get lost in the crowd. You can come to our classes knowing that you’ll get personalized attention from instructors who know your name. We also provide to suit your schedule with day, evening or online classes. And with campus locations across Wisconsin and Minnesota, it’s likely there’s one convenient for you.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Virtual Solutions
- Cyber Forensics
- Information Security
- Database Design
- Systems Analysis and Design
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer employment assistance to its students and graduates; however, the school does not guarantee employment.
Gainful Employment Disclosure