Earn an Associate in Information Technology in 18 Months
An associate degree in information technology is one of the best college values. Information technology (IT) jobs—web designer and computer support specialist—hold two of the top ten spots on Payscale.com's list of "Best Jobs with 2-Year Degrees."* If you like computers, problem solving, and the idea of graduating with an associate degree in just 18 months, consider earning an information technology degree at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business.
Features of the associate degree program
- Day, evening and online options mean you can fit a full load of classes into your busy life.
- Receive hands-on training in employer-requested skills.
- Take courses that map directly to IT certifications. Already have current certifications? Ask us about college credit for your prior learning.**
- Learn skills with operating systems, web technologies, databases, networking administration, security, software development and security.
- IT career opportunities when you graduate include bench technician, user support specialist, Web developer,systems analyst, computer programmer, security specialist, and network administrator.
- If you decide to upgrade your 2-year to a 4-year, all courses transfer to our bachelor's degree program.**
- Learn more about this program.
Ready to start? Need more information?
Our associate in information technology program is now enrolling new students for the coming quarter! If you are ready to get started, or if you would like to discuss your options with a representative, call 1-877-655-7676 or contact college admissions today!
*Payscale.com, Best jobs with 2-year degrees
**Please contact your campus dean of students about the process of applying for credit.