Information Technology Degree Programs
Earn your degree in information technology (IT)
At Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, our IT degrees build a bridge between the classroom and the workplace with our hands-on training and career-focused education.
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer associate, bachelor’s and master’s information technology degrees that can prepare you for a variety of certification exams, including:
- CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+). To obtain A+ certification you must pass both exams, CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- Oracle Database Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
All certification exams are offered through independent credentialing organizations.
We offer the following Information Technology programs:
Gain the skills employers want
With a degree in information technology from Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, you’ll learn how to:
- Administer technology solutions in a variety of business environments
- Demonstrate knowledge from data security to analytical communication skills
- Assess and repair computer and operating systems
- Identify technology requirements needed to solve problems in a professional workplace
- Design database solutions based on user needs
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
Our on-site information technology courses are designed with you in mind – from a wide variety of locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin to day, evening or online classes that fit your schedule. We also keep our class sizes small so that you can get the personalized attention you deserve.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Data and Networks
- Information Security
- Operating Systems I
- Database Design
- Network Administration and Security
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Let’s get started
Are you ready to have a career you can be passionate about? Take a strong step toward an exciting future. Contact us today or call us at 1-877-655-7676!
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer employment assistance to its students and graduates; however, the school does not guarantee employment.