Legal Science Programs
Hands-on legal science degreesDo you aspire to serve the legal justice system through your career role? If you have been considering a paralegal degree path, Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer real-world training that can prepare you for vital roles in law offices and similar work settings, supporting lawyers and attorneys in a variety of functions. If you are interested in a bachelor’s program, our curriculum reflects current industry realities for paralegals and legal support workers, emphasizing field-based concepts such as interpretation and application of legal terminology, principles and procedures.
We offer the following legal sciences programs:Paralegal
Gain the skills employers want through:
- Hands-on training from experienced instructors
- Courses developed with employer input
- Practice in written and verbal communication skills
On-campus learning to fit your needsWe know you have a busy schedule, so we are here to help you balance your other priorities with your education. We offer classes during the day or evening, depending on course offerings. You can also choose from several campus locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin. And our class sizes are kept small, so you can make connections and maximize your academic time.
Career services to take you from classroom to career
- Career advising and exploration
- Networking opportunities in the local community
- Post-graduation career support
- Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer employment assistance to its students and graduates; however, does not guarantee employment.