Online Paralegal Degree Programs
Online paralegal programs at Minnesota School of Business allow you to attend college on your schedule. With this distance-learning option, you can earn a paralegal bachelor’s degree while attending classes anytime from anywhere with an internet connection.
Our online bachelor’s prepare students for rewarding paralegal careers.
Online learning highlights
Why should you become an online student? Some of the highlights of online learning include the following:
- With 24/7 access to your courses, perfect attendance is only a mouse click away.
- Your instructors are just an instant message, email or phone call away.
- If you need technical support, you can get it—seven days a week.
- Readily available online student support includes online library resources, free tutoring and librarian assistance.
- You can log in to courses anywhere you have an internet connection, 24/7.
If the virtual classroom experience ever leaves you wanting brick-and-mortar amenities, online students also have access to on-campus student services and resources—library, computer labs, school events, job fairs and exercise facilities. And if you want to talk to someone face-to-face or get your student ID card, you can get assistance from staff at any campus location.
Ready to get started, need more info?
Call 1-877-655-7676 or send us a request for more information. A representative will be happy to discuss paralegal programs, schedule a campus or virtual visit, help you explore financial aid options and assist you with the admissions process.