Earn your Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
The Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma program at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business provides fundamental training in essential administrative skills and medical office procedures. Enroll in this program and in 12 months you can have the knowledge and skills needed for a career in healthcare as a medical secretary, transcriptionist or administrative assistant.
Diploma program highlights
The diploma program provides hands-on training in general office skills as well as procedures that are unique to working in the healthcare sector. In addition to transcription and computer skills, studies include medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and health care ethics.
- Learn to communicate professionally in the healthcare environment.
- Learn to classify and manage patient medical information.
- Practice transcribing and explaining medical records.
- Read and interpret medical coding and billing.
- Credits earned in the program may apply toward our medical administrative assistant associate degree.*
- Learn more about how to become a medical administrative specialist
Ready to start? Need more information?
We are enrolling new students now for next quarter! If you are ready to get started, or if you need more medical administrative specialist information, call 1-877-655-7676 or contact college admissions today!
*Please contact your campus dean of students about the process of applying for credit.