Earn your Medical Administrative Assistant Degree
The Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Medical Administrative Assistant degree program at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business provides thorough training in administrative skills and advanced medical office procedures. Enroll in this program and gain the knowledge and background you need to be a well-rounded candidate for a career in career in medical administrative assisting.
Associate degree program highlights
The medical administrative assistant associate degree program provides hands-on training in general office skills as well as procedures that are unique to working in a medical office. In addition to transcription and computer skills, studies include medical terminology, medical coding and billing, and ethics.
- Practice reading and interpreting medical coding and billing documentation.
- Learn how to communicate effectively in health care environments.
- Take some classes online to increase scheduling flexibility (optional).
- Complete the program 18 months of full-time, year-round study.
- Learn more about this program.
Ready to start? Need more information?
We are enrolling new students now for next quarter! If you are ready to get started, or if you need more information about the medical administrative degree, call 1-877-655-7676 or contact college admissions today!