On Campus or Online Master's in Fitness Management
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business offers, on campus and online, a master's in health fitness management. The degree program includes advanced personal trainer certification preparation and management coursework. Graduates are prepared for technical and organizational leadership in the health and wellness industry.
Muscle Activation Techniques™ certification training
The Master of Science in Health Fitness Management program includes Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT)™ certification preparation. MAT is an advanced fitness training system that evaluates and treats muscular imbalances related to chronic pain and injury.MAT work is used by various NFL athletes. Students attend a series of MAT certification workshops offered at various U.S. locations, including some Globe University/Minnesota School of Business campuses.
Master's degree credit for professional experience
The university awards program credit, at no cost, for course-equivalent business or technical experience and education. A student who holds Muscle Activation Techniques™ certification or has significant business management experience is encouraged to contact admissions about the application process.
- The master's in health fitness program is designed for working personal trainers, club managers and other industry professionals. Technical and business concepts presented in class are applied in students' workplaces on a daily basis.
- Globe University/Minnesota School of Business offers over a century of experience and national accreditation as a member of ACICS.
- Business management training applies to any type of organization in any industry. Studies include fiscal resources, communications, team work, group management, marketing and research methods.
- Business and health fitness faculty members are world-class professionals.
- Flexible scheduling and online courses allow a student to complete the program in 18 months.* New students are admitted throughout the year.
- International students may qualify for work authorizations.
- Learn more about this program.
To speak with a representative about the master's in health fitness program or for assistance, call 1-877-655-7676 or contact admissions.
*Availability of seminars may affect overall program length.