Health Fitness Certification Exam Preparation
Health fitness certificates are powerful credentials, assuring employers of specific skill sets. Health fitness degree programs at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business include preparation for certification exams in industry standard training.
A health fitness degree + certifications = healthier career prospects! Call 1-877-655-7676 or send us a request for more information today!
Exclusives—muscle activation techniques & resistance training
Through health fitness industry relationships, our health fitness bachelor’s degree program includes elective seminars in cutting-edge techniques. Globe University/ Minnesota School of Business is the only university in the United States offering the following certifications as part of our curriculum:
- Muscle Activation Techniques™ (MAT) Jumpstart, approved by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and American College on Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Resistance Training Specialist® (RTS) 123
Professional certifications and scholarships
Certification examinations are offered by independent organizations that are dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the health fitness profession. Our degree programs provide rigorous preparation for these exams, and Globe University/Minnesota School of Business offers professional certification scholarships to help defray exam fees:
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- International Youth Conditioning Association (IYCA) Level 1
- National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
The importance of personal trainer credentials
A properly qualified health fitness professional, whether a wellness coach, group exercise instructor, personal trainer or youth recreation leader, designs fitness and exercise programs for apparently healthy clients as well as members of special populations.
A poorly trained or negligent personal trainer or fitness coach can cause serious injury to a client. For that reason, an increasing number of employers and clients are inspecting a personal trainer's credentials, they are looking for a bachelor's degree in exercise science or a related field.
Need info about programs or scholarships?
To learn more about our health fitness programs, certification preparation or scholarships, call 1-877-655-7676 or contact college admissions.