Health Science Degree Programs
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business offers a wide range of degree programs in the health sciences. Our graduates are caring professionals with hands-on experience, prepared to provide clients with the high quality of care they deserve.
Please contact admissions to verify availability of programs at a specific location.
- Animal & equine science. (associate) Get career-focused training to work with animals for a living.
- Health care management. (bachelor's, MS emphasis) Prepare for leadership in a public, private or government organization.
- Health fitness. (master's, bachelor's, associate) Science-based, world-class training for entry and advancement in the fitness and wellness industry.
- Massage therapy. (associate, diploma) Learn techniques to release muscle tension, prevent injury and relieve stress in your clients.
- Medical administrative assistant. (associate, diploma) Prepare for a position in a medical office environment.
- Medical assistant. (associate) Receive hands-on training in clinical and lab procedures, including radiology, bloodwork and patient communications.
- Nursing. (BSN) Prepare for holistic nursing in diverse communities.
- Veterinary technology. (bachelor’s, associate) Prepare to help animals and their owners in a clinic, research lab, wildlife rehab center or other environment.
For more information about health science degree and diploma programs, call 1-877-655-7676 or contact college admissions.