Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your BSN degreeHave you been searching for nursing schools in MN? Look no further than Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, where you can prepare to have an impact on patient health. We can help you develop a strong foundation with courses focused on nursing care and leadership applications and theory. Our holistic nursing curriculum, offered at Minnesota School of Business — Richfield, can get you ready to make an impact in an entry-level nursing role. We stand out among nursing schools in Minnesota because of the advantages our students have in their learning, such as access to a full-time tutor and a commitment our students who sit for their National Council Licensure Exam for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN).
Gain the skills employers wantWith our bachelor of science in nursing degree, you’ll learn how to:
- Be an advocate for your patients and their families within the broader health care system
- Collaborate with a health care team to assess and implement patient outcomes
- Think critically and apply research to help patients maintain, restore and optimize health
- Provide holistic care using disease prevention, risk reduction and health promotion
- Demonstrate leadership skills on a nursing team
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserveOur nursing program in Minnesota is offered during the day or in the evening — whatever works best for you. We never hold our nursing courses in large lecture halls where your questions and answers can get lost in the crowd. And our instructors have real-life experience in the health care industry, which they bring to their teachings in the classroom.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Behavioral Health Care
- Care of Children
- Nursing Pharmacology
- Family Health in Nursing
- Nurse as Provider and Coordinator of Care