Medical Assistant Diploma Program
Real-world medical assistant training
Are you interested in preparing for your medical assistant certification? Have you been looking for medical assistant programs that offer a diploma path in this exciting, growing health care career? Your search ends with Minnesota School of Business & Globe University. Our hands-on learning can prepare you for a critical role supporting physicians and patients in a variety of functions, from taking vital signs and charting patient data to administering medications and keeping track of dosage.
Our diploma program can also prepare you to sit for your Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (AAMA) exam. Best of all, with our full-time*, year-round schedule, you can finish your studies in just 15 months.
*Taking a minimum of 15 credits per quarter
Gain the skills employers want
With our medical assistant diploma program, you can study how to:
- Address legal and ethical concerns, including OSHA principles, in both an individual health care practice and within the industry as a whole
- Interpret and use correct medical terminology in both verbal communication and on patient charts
- Calculate dosage and administer medications, with an eye for potential interactions
- Perform important support tasks, like taking vitals and patient histories and assisting with diagnostic and other medical procedures
- Utilize knowledge of anatomy and physiology to assess basic pathologies
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
We want to be your partner in reaching your objectives and finding success both in and out of the classroom, which is why we’ve built our student support services around your needs. We provide classes in the daytime or evening so you can pursue your education without sacrificing your current responsibilities. And we have a wide range of convenient campus locations Wisconsin. We also bring on instructors who have real-world experience in the field, so you get practical training and not just theories from a book.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Introduction to Patient Care
- Advanced Patient Care
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- Essential Lab Skills
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer employment assistance to its students and graduates; however, the school does not guarantee employment.
Gainful Employment Disclosure