Medical Assistant Programs and Degree
Real-world medical assistant training
If you have been searching for a school offering medical assistant programs, look no further than Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, where you can pursue an associate degree path or diploma track toward an exciting career in this fast-growing field.
In just a short time, you can also prepare for medical assistant certification exams. Depending on your campus and the elective courses you choose, you may have the opportunity to sit for the American Registry of Radiographic Technicians (ARRT) Limited Scope of Practice in Radiology and the Certified Medical Assistant (AAMA). We even offer scholarships to defray the cost of these certifications for qualified students. Our medical assistant programs also provide training toward the following additional certifications:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- First Aid
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
We offer the following Medical Assistant programs:
Gain the skills employers want
Our medical assistant training covers topics such as:
- Charting on patients and managing medical records
- Preparing and administering medications
- Defining OSHA principles and applying them to daily tasks
- Taking down necessary patient information, including histories, vitals, test results and more
- Identifying human anatomy, including structure and functions
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
At Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, we want you to succeed in and beyond the classroom, which means flexible learning options – day, evening or online – and smaller class sizes so you can get the most out of your time with us.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Elective in AASMA
- Essential Lab Skills
- Medical Terminology
- Introduction to Patient Care
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer employment assistance to its students and graduates; however, the school does not guarantee employment.
Gainful Employment Disclosure