Massage Therapy Diploma
Earn your massage therapy diploma
It’s time to turn your aspirations into a brand-new future. At Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, our massage therapy classes prepare you for a career in therapeutic massage through hands-on training in traditional and contemporary massage techniques, such as Thai, sports and more.
Our massage therapy students learn from instructors and mentors with real-world experience and have the opportunity to practice techniques in our student massage clinics. Our coursework includes practicums, career capstone, state laws and licensing, and more. It is geared toward preparing you to sit for the Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx) from the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards. Students in the diploma program also have the option to apply course credit toward an associate degree in massage therapy.
Gain the skills employers want
With massage therapy classes from Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, you’ll discover:
- How to properly perform deep-tissue massage, energy work, spa and hot stone techniques, and Swedish massage
- How to analyze client conditions to ensure it is safe to move forward with massage and bodywork treatment
- How to create appropriate massage treatment plans for individual clients based on their unique needs
- How to handle the industry-specific issue of personal and professional boundaries within work settings
- How to remain compliant with health regulations, both at the federal and state levels
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
Getting your education should be an exciting journey, not just another stress. At Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, we want to help ease the strain on your schedule, which is why we have day or evening class options to keep things and convenient. It’s also why we prioritize things like small class sizes and having a number of campus locations in the region for you to choose from.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- Massage Clinical Practicum II
- Pathology for Massage Therapists
- Professional Communications
- The Business and Ethics of Massage
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer employment assistance to its students and graduates; however, the school does not guarantee employment.
Gainful Employment Disclosure