Massage Therapy Degree and Diploma Programs
Hands-on massage therapy trainingDo you aspire to improve the well-being of others through your therapeutic touch? Have you been searching for massage therapy programs that offer a real-world therapeutic massage curriculum? Whether you are interested in a diploma or associate degree path, we can help you turn hands-on training into a brand-new career. With full-time*, year-round study, our massage therapy diploma program can be completed in as few as 9 months, and our associate degree can be completed in as few as 18 months. More importantly, our programs offer you practical experience through our student massage clinic and can prepare you to take the Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx) offered by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards. *Taking a minimum of 15 credits per quarter Globe University & Minnesota School of Business have partnered with Massage Envy to offer a unique training program for Massage Therapy students. Learn more about this exciting opportunity to earn a college diploma from Globe University & Minnesota School of Business, while receiving valuable, on-the-job training** and tuition assistance from Massage Envy.
We offer the following Massage Therapy programs:
Gain the skills employers wantGet massage therapy training that can prepare you to:
- Demonstrate bodywork techniques like deep tissue, energy work, spa, Swedish and more
- Assess a client’s movement, behavior and physical history to inform a massage treatment plan
- Respect personal and professional boundaries within massage industry settings
- Identify licensing rules and regulations specific to the state where you live and/or work*
- Define basic concepts of anatomy, physiology and kinesiology as they relate to massage
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserveOur on-site massage therapy programs are geared toward your busy schedule. We offer day and evening classes at several locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin and even the Sioux Falls area of South Dakota. Our support services staff want to help you get the most out of your education and are here to help with everything from career services to financial aid applications for those who qualify.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- The Business & Ethics of Massage
- Pathology for Massage Therapists
- Techniques I