Exercise Science Certification Preparation
Prepare for your fitness certifications
Do you aspire to a career as a personal trainer? You can prepare for the fitness certifications you need to enter this exciting field at Minnesota School of Business & Globe University. Our exercise science programs emphasize curricula that can directly apply to your personal training certification exam, and our bachelor’s degree is the only program in the nation that includes the certifications below as part of the coursework:
- Muscle Activation Techniques™ (MAT) Jumpstart, approved by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and American College on Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Resistance Training Specialist® (RTS) 123
We can prepare you to sit for testing in these certification areas:
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- International Youth Conditioning Association (IYCA) Level 1
- National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
As part of the exercise science degree program, we help defray the cost of certification exam(s) with scholarships for those who qualify.
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
Our on-site exercise science degrees are geared toward your busy schedule. We always keep your class sizes small so you can have a more individualized learning experience.
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.