Master of Business Administration (MBA) — Marketing Emphasis
Earn your MBA degree with an emphasis in marketing
Are you ready to take your advertising, public relations or marketing role to the next level? The industry needs managers and leaders who can bring creative, innovative and dynamic thinking to their teams and businesses, and Minnesota School of Business & Globe University can help you amplify your expertise through our master of business administration with a marketing emphasis.
Our MBA programs start with core classes that establish the challenges facing the modern-day workplace and different theories and strategies for tackling those issues. From there, our master’s program with a marketing emphasis focuses on areas like market research and strategic planning in a marketing management context, giving you the skills to advance your career and pursue positions in middle and upper management. And with our year-round, full-time study, you can complete your studies in as few as 18 months taking an average of 9-10 credits a quarter.
Gain the skills employers want
With an MBA degree with an emphasis in marketing, you’ll learn about:
- Studying marketing methodologies, like segmentation, consumer behavior and pricing development
- Investigating strategies for planning and managing accounts, including budgeting, forecasting and project management
- Utilizing contemporary theories of control, motivation and persuasive communications in different work environments
- Developing critical problem-solving skills in sales and marketing management
- Examining the roles of businesses, employees, and legal and regulatory bodies in relation to one another and society
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
We believe a graduate degree should be a benefit, not a burden. That’s why we’ve structured our programs to serve people like you — working professionals who need and convenience. We offer your MBA marketing classes at our downtown Minneapolis campus during the weekend or online to accommodate your schedule. We also offer other programs at a number of on-site locations throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin and South Dakota. We keep our class sizes small to give you better access to your industry-experienced instructors.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Case Studies in Marketing Management
- Marketing Strategies and Information Management
- Case Studies in Business Ethics and Law
- Politics of Leadership in a Global Economy
- Sales and Account Management
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.