Custom Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for Working Professionals
Customizable degree programs to fit your needs
Did you know Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer a customized MBA program that lets you keep working while you pursue your education and career goals? This flexible learning option builds on your core MBA curriculum with electives from seven-course groups, including accounting/finance, information management, management accountability, community responsibility, operational analyses, ethics and regulation, and human resources.
A customized MBA can give you the flexibility to focus your graduate coursework on the topics that will benefit you the most. Outline where you want to go — your ideal industry, your dream career — and then select the classes that will best help you in achieving those goals. And with our full-time, year-round study option, you can graduate in as few as 18 months taking an average of 9-10 credits a quarter.
Gain the skills employers want
Our customizable MBA program includes courses on:
- Tackling modern legal and ethical challenges while upholding national and international regulations
- Maintaining meaningful and professional communication at all levels across a wide range of media
- Presenting research for the effective development of business solutions
- Synthesizing financial data and ensuring fiscal stability at the organizational level
- Managing and motivating those around you, both as individuals and as part of a team, to deliver on business goals
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University know that you like options. Our customized MBA courses let you select the track that works for you, and our learning structure allows you to choose whether online or weekend classes at our downtown Minneapolis campus fit your schedule best. We also offer a variety of programs and locations throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin and the Sioux Falls area of South Dakota. And with our small class sizes, you have the opportunity to get a more individualized learning experience.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Business Plan/Project
- Strategic Management
- Research and Business Project Development
- Team Work/Group Management Tools
- Managerial Communications
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.