Master of Business Administration (MBA) Core Classes & Curriculum
Hands-on MBA courses
Have you been searching for an MBA program that reflects the realities of the business world? The hands-on, career-focused MBA training at Minnesota School of Business & Globe University emphasizes modern-day challenges and issues that face the 21st-century workplace. Students can choose from a variety of electives and four distinct concentrations built on strong foundational coursework that you can immediately apply to the workplace.
Demonstrate how serious you are about advancing your career and being a leader in your field. With our MBA core classes, you can increase your knowledge of contemporary leadership principles, middle and upper management practices, small business development, and more. You’ll also have two research courses that will allow you to take the concepts you’ve been learning and apply them to real-world scenarios.
Gain the skills employers want
Our foundational MBA courses cover topics like:
- Analyzing strategic management models and implementing them at the business unit or organizational level
- Examining communication challenges in today’s workplace, including regarding virtual media and global exchanges
- Exploring the dynamics of group behavior and ways to enhance harmony and productivity to meet business goals
- Recommending applicable strategies for ensuring fiscal stability within the organization
- Assessing legal and ethical challenges businesses face today, including the regulatory environment
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
We want to give you every advantage we can in your learning, so we’ve built our MBA programs to serve working professionals — like you. This means we offer weekend and online schedules at our campus in downtown Minneapolis, so you can choose what fits best in your schedule. We also offer locations across the Upper Midwest — including Minnesota, Wisconsin and the Sioux Falls area of South Dakota. We also want you to be able to build a real relationship with your industry-experienced instructors, so we keep our classes small and personal.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Managerial Communications
- Team Work/Group Management Tools
- Strategic Management
- Research and Business Project Development
- Business Plan/Project
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.