Master of Science in Management: Nursing Administration Emphasis
Pursue your administration path in nursing.
Are you ready to take on new challenges as a nursing administrator? Globe University & Minnesota School of Business can be your success partner, helping you bridge your aspirations with your real-world career through our MSM in Nursing Administration degree. Our MSM – Nursing Administration emphasis can help you develop a strong foundation in various aspects of health care administration and management.
Admissions requirements for this program include the following:
- One year of work experience, or if less than one year of experience, a one-quarter practicum course will be required in addition to the 54 quarter-hour credits
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Bachelor’s degree (required for all master’s program admissions)
- All other MSM admissions requirements as stated in the catalog
Gain the skills employers want
- Application of best practices in health care settings
- Personnel recruitment
- Personnel retention
- Personnel training
- Effective utilization of information technology in health care
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
Our on-site classes are offered on Saturdays at our downtown Minneapolis location or online. You can leverage our smaller class sizes for a more individualized learning experience.
- Case Studies in Health Care Personnel Management
- Case Studies in Health Care Regulatory Affairs
- Nursing Informatics
- Operations Management: Health Care Environments
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.