Graduate Degree Programs
Now that you’ve been in the workforce a while, you’ve built up a certain amount of expertise about your field. In fact, you think you’re pretty darn good at what you do. So why haven’t you been promoted to a mid- or upper-level management position? Well, it’s probably because you’re competing against people who have already earned a graduate degree. The competition for these higher-level management positions is fierce, and employers want to see that you don’t just know your industry, but you know how to lead people.
At Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, you can earn a master’s or doctoral degree that can allow you to advance your career into a leadership position. Here, with our full-time, year-round study options, you can earn a master’s degree in as few as 18 months* or a doctoral degree in as few as 24 months* if you enter with a qualified MBA.
Which type of degree is right for you and your career aspirations?
*Based on an average of nine or 10 credits per quarter.
*Completion time for the program is defined by year-round enrollment, eligible master’s degree transfer credits, and 5 to 10 credits per quarter.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Custom MBA (general track)
- MBA with an emphasis in accounting
- MBA with an emphasis in human resources
- MBA with an emphasis in marketing
- MBA with an emphasis in technology management
Master of Science in Management (MSM)
- MSM with an emphasis in health care management
- MSM with an emphasis in information technology
- MSM with an emphasis in nursing administration