Certificate Programs: Health Science, Business and TechnologyIf you need to brush up on a specific skill or want to add a new area of expertise to your resume, college certificate programs are a great way to make sure your knowledge is up-to-date and show employers that you are constantly learning the latest techniques and trends in your industry. College certificates are widely used within certain fields to enhance your education and on-the-job training. Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer certificate programs online, so you can enjoy the flexibility of online learning and fit your education around your schedule. Best of all, if you study full-time, you can complete a college certificate program in only nine months. Choose from:
- Internet Marketing: Advance your advertising or marketing career with training in topics like social media, SEO strategy, Web analytics and reporting, and conversion optimization. Offered online.
- Medical Coding and Billing: Receive the knowledge and skill-set to make a difference in a medical office setting. This certification program can help build your skills and knowledge to support a medical office.
- Mobile Application Development: Study mobile-focused topics like principles of software engineering, programming, mobile app security, software quality assurance and more, under the instruction of industry-experienced faculty. Offered online.
- Project Management: Learn how to effectively manage projects and improve business practices with new processes. Offered online, and at our Richfield, Blaine, Rochester, and St. Cloud campuses.
Courses that map to certification examsIn addition to college certificate programs Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer, you can take advantage of programs that help you prepare for industry certification exams offered externally. If you are looking to upgrade your professional credentials, we welcome single-subject enrollment.
- Architectural Drafting and Design
- Engineering Drafting and Design
- Exercise Science
- Information Technology
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Veterinary Technology