It’s Time to Finally Earn That Bachelor’s Degree
In today’s economy and job market, holding a bachelor’s degree carries a lot of weight and can open many doors. If you’re ready to take your education to the next level, Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer the career-focused education you’re looking for.
Many bachelor’s degrees require you to take time away from your current job and family to take classes. Here, you can earn your degree in less than four years (as few as 36 months with full-time, year-round study taking an average of 15 credits per quarter), and you can do so however works best for you. We offer a wide variety of online bachelor’s degree programs and on-campus accelerated bachelor’s degree programs that fit your busy life.
Are you ready to earn your 4-year degree online in as few as three years with full-time (taking 15 credits a quarter), year-round study, or start attending classes close to home so you can finally break free of your career plateau? Minnesota School of Business & Globe University have options for you:
- Accounting: Prepare for assignments in general ledger, payroll, financial analysis, audit, tax preparation and more. As a graduate of this program, you will also be prepared to sit for your CPA exam.
- Business Administration: Gain the knowledge, technical skillls and work habits you’ll need to make an impact in the business world, including communication skills, management and leadership attributes, and ethical decision-making.
- Exercise Science: Anatomy, physiology and kinesiology dominate the teachings of this program, which can prepare you for a career in the health, fitness or wellness industry.
- Game and Application Development: Become a software development professional after completing coursework in subjects like game design, 3-D modeling, animation, programming, math and graphics.
- Health Care Management: As a student of this program, you’ll be taught the nuances of the health care field, including HIPAA policies, health care costs, health care plans across the globe, the value of public health initiatives and more.
- Information Technology: Become an IT professional by enrolling in our program, which focuses on problem-solving and troubleshooting within computer systems, networks and databases.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology: Gain hands-on experience in drafting, design and digital fabrication that will translate into the knowledge and skills you’ll need to enter the engineering tech field.
- Nursing (BSN): Learn about patient care, pharmacology and teamwork in a health care environment, and get the training you need to sit for your NCLEX-RN exam.
- Paralegal: Assist in the delivery of legal services under the supervision of an attorney once you complete the theoretical and practical coursework contained within this degree program.
- Software Application Development: Achieve an entry-level position involving the design, development and implementation of software-based solutions and products that satisfy customer-defined requirements.
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.