Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business offers bachelor's degrees in business, health, technology, legal and creative fields. Most of the programs can be completed in 36 months of full-time study, and many are offered both online and at campuses in Minnesota, Wisconsin and South Dakota.
Contact admissions to verify availability of the following programs at a specific location.
- Accounting. Learn advanced accounting principles and prepare for national certifications.
- Business administration. Study accounting, marketing, management, business law and other topics for management of corporate and entrepreneurial enterprises.
- Business management. Focus on management in a specific field, chosen from finance, agricultural business, HR, hospitality, marketing, and salon & spa management.
- Criminal justice. Prepare for steady advancement in the courts, law enforcement support, corrections or security.
- Digital video and media production. Study preproduction, production, postproduction, graphic animation, web distribution and business management.
- Forensic accounting. Experience comprehensive training in accounting, computer, investigative and legal skills.
- Game and application development. Learn to design and maintain interactive applications including video games, business utilities and educational software.
- Health care management. Prepare for leadership with a provider, insurer, policy organization or agency.
- Health fitness specialist. Choose an emphasis from advanced training techniques and business management.
- Information technology. Select one of these emphases: Networking & Security, or Server Administration.
- Mechanical engineering technology. Prepare for the role of mechanical engineering technologist at mechanical and manufacturing companies.
- Nursing (BSN). Study holistic nursing, critical care, end-of-life care and other topics for today's global community.
- Paralegal. Learn employer-requested skills and legal knowledge; put them to practice in your internship.
- Software application development. Get hands-on training creating powerful software apps solutions.
- Veterinary technology management. Advanced vet tech training includes dentistry, equine care, emergency care and office procedures.
Or contact us—call 1-877-655-7676 or request Information through this site.