Associate Degree Programs
Associate degree programs at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business are 18-24 months long. Enroll today, and in less than two years, you may be ready to launch your new career. Many programs below are offered day and evening on campus as well as through our online college.
To verify availability of a program at a specific campus, call 1-877-655-7676 or contact admissions.
Associate in Applied Science (AAS) programs
- Accounting & tax specialist. Train for a career as a business or tax advisor.
- Animal & equine science. Prepare for a range of jobs in the animal science field.
- Architectural drafting & design. Create models, drawings and material specs, giving structure to designs.
- Business administration. Study accounting, marketing, management and other fundamentals.
- Criminal justice. Prepare for a career in security, corrections, investigations, or related areas.
- Digital video & media production. Turn visions into reality in professional production studios.
- Engineering drafting & design. Learn to create models and 3-D drawings, turning designs into products.
- Game & application development. Learn computer programming and video game design.
- Health fitness specialist. Science-based techniques prepare you to help clients achieve top results.
- Information technology. Study databases, networking, programming, web development and operating systems.
- Interactive media & graphic design. Combine artistry with technical training.
- Internet marketing. Get hands on practice preparing and presenting strategic business and marketing plans.
- Logistics management. Get business skills applicable to the transportation industry.
- Management accounting. Prepare for a position in a corporate accounting department.
- Massage therapy. Prepare to provide healing and relieve stress through touch.
- Medical administrative assistant. Learn skills for the medical office.
- Medical assistant. Work directly with patients in clinical settings.
- Mobile application development. Master mobile applications design for android devices.
- Paralegal. Learn employer-requested skills for the law office or corporate legal department.
- Veterinary technology. Get hands-on experience with animals from your first quarter of classes.
Or call 1-877-655-7676 or contact admissions for more information. Speak with a representative today.