Associate Degree Programs
Associate degree programs at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business are 18-24 months long. Enroll today, and in less than two years, you may be ready to launch your new career. Many programs below are offered day and evening on campus as well as through our online college.
To verify availability of a program at a specific campus, call 1-877-655-7676 or contact admissions.
Associate in Applied Science (AAS) programs
- Architectural drafting & design. Create models, drawings and material specs, giving structure to designs.
- Business administration. Study accounting, marketing, management and other fundamentals.
- Criminal justice. Prepare for a career in security, corrections, investigations, or related areas.
- Engineering drafting & design. Learn to create models and 3-D drawings, turning designs into products.
- Exercise science. Science-based techniques prepare you to help clients achieve top results.
- Information technology. Study databases, networking, programming, web development and operating systems.
- Internet marketing. Get hands on practice preparing and presenting strategic business and marketing plans.
- Massage therapy. Prepare to provide healing and relieve stress through touch.
- Medical administrative assistant. Learn skills for the medical office.
- Medical assistant. Work directly with patients in clinical settings.
- Mobile application development. Master mobile applications design for android devices.
- Veterinary technology. Get hands-on experience with animals from your first quarter of classes.
Or call 1-877-655-7676 or contact admissions for more information. Speak with a representative today.