Associate Degree Programs
If you’re just starting out in your career, an associate degree can help you get your foot in the door as an applicant and increase your earning potential as an employee. And if you’ve thought about earning your bachelor’s degree and are interested in saving money along the way, an associate degree is a great stepping stone. Make sure to keep track of your credits — they may transfer and count toward your bachelor’s program! Must meet the Transfer of Credit requirements as stated in the current catalog.
At Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, you can earn a traditional 2-year degree in as few as 18 months with full-time, year-round study in some of our programs. Additionally, many of our associate programs offer on-campus classes day or evening, as well as online. You can choose the method of learning that works best for you and your schedule.
Choose from the following Associate in Applied Science degree programs:
- Accounting: Learn to record business transactions, prepare and analyze financial statements, calculate and maintain payroll records, and much more.
- Architectural Drafting and Design: Train to execute both commercial and residential drawings while keeping in mind building costs, materials and industry standards.
- Business Administration: Prepare for an entry-level position in any number of corporate environments, with training that focuses on business plans, presentation tactics, legal aspects of employment, communication skills and more.
- Engineering Drafting and Design: Gain the mathematics and technical knowledge you’ll need to create conceptual and detailed CAD drawings to illustrate engineering concepts.
- Exercise Science: Get the training you need to become a personal trainer or consultant in a health club, commercial fitness center, corporate fitness/wellness center, university wellness center, and recreation/family center or worksite health promotion organization.
- Information Technology: Learn the basics of operating systems, networking, security and database technologies, and other computing skills needed to begin a career in IT.
- Digital Marketing: Dive into an in-depth study of the digital marketing realm to gain the skills you need in analytics, search engine optimization, social media and more.
- Massage Therapy: Study the skills and then get hands-on practice in evaluating clients’ needs and administering appropriate techniques to improve their well-being.
- Medical Administrative Assistant: Learn to read and interpret medical billing and coding documentation and communicate in health care environments, along with a variety of other medical office procedures.
- Medical Assistant: In classroom environments that simulate laboratory and clinical settings, get hands-on practice with medical equipment like X-ray machines, gain the skills you’ll need to communicate with patients and families, and so much more.
- Medical Coding and Billing: This associate degree program can help build your skills and knowledge to support a medical office.
- Mobile Application Development: Study topics such as operating systems, programming languages, usability needs and other information you can use to design the mobile apps of the future.
- Veterinary Technology: Train to spend your career helping our furry friends. Get the skills you’ll need to rehabilitate rescue animals, assist with veterinary surgery, care for lab animals, communicate with owners, and more.
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.