College Degrees, Online and On Campus
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business offers college degree and diploma programs and certificate training—options for those new to the workforce, changing careers and advancing along career paths. Which credential has your name on it?
Career fields: business, health, IT, legal and creative
Do you want to work with animals, patients or computers? Focus on strategic problem solving or nurture your creative talent? A representative from admissions will help you investigate any of the following:
- Business & Accounting: business administration, accounting, accounting & tax specialist, business management, internet marketing, business administrative assistant
- Health Science: massage therapy, exercise science, animal and equine science, veterinary technology, medical assisting, health care management, medical administrative assistant, nursing
- Technology: information technology, game and application development, architectural and engineering drafting & design, mechanical engineering technology, mobile and software development application
- Legal Science: paralegal, criminal justice, legal administrative assistant
- Creative Media: digital video and media production
It is important to have the right information when choosing a college or degree program. An admissions representative will be happy to help you get the answers you need to make a good decision. Don't wait—contact college admissions or call 1-877-655-7676 today.