Project Management Certificate
Earn your project management (PM) certificate, and improve your marketability and your career! Graduates of this certificate program are able to gain the skills to motivate project teams, manage risk and change, resolve conflicts, and navigate project completion. By becoming a project manager, you will have strengthened your ability to direct and manage projects at various stages as well as implement new and innovative processes or products that will better serve your co-workers and company as a whole. Along with earning their PM certificate, graduates who have also earned an AAS in a related field can sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
We offer day or evening classes to fit your schedule. You can take advantage of smaller class sizes for a more individualized learning experience.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership and Management
- Business Analysis Techniques
- Project Management Planning
- Project Management Leadership Communications
About our college
- 125 years of history
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
- Job-search assistance for current students and alumni
- Service and applied learning opportunities that provide real-world experience