Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care ManagementHealth care providers, insurers, policymakers and public agencies need skilled managers to protect their interests in a dynamic environment. The Bachelor of Science (BS) in Health Care Management program at Minnesota School of Business & Globe University prepare graduates for careers in hospitals, policy organizations, government agencies and insurance companies.
Highlights of the health care management degreeThe health care management bachelor’s degree program covers a broad range of topics, including ethics, organizational behavior, public health, U.S. health systems, ambulatory and long-term care, hospital administration, and health politics and policy.
- This four-year degree program can be completed in 36 months* of full-time study.
- Focus your studies in one of these areas: health care administration/HR; accounting and finance; IT; marketing and sales; or management and leadership.
- Instructors are professionals working in the health care field.
- Small class sizes ensure individual attention.
- Take classes day or evening on campus or 24/7 online.