Apply Your Cosmetology School Training to a Business Degree
Are you a licensed cosmetologist, did you complete ? If so, you know style and technique. But do you have the skills and college degree you need to advance to sales, management or a supervisory role? At Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, the cosmetology business associate degree will help you take your career to the next level. Receive college credit for approved cosmetology training* and earn this 2-year business degree in just 9 months!
Call 1-877-655-7676 or contact college admissions and to get started today.
Cosmetology business program features
- You may be eligible to receive college credit for prior learning, including your cosmetology training.*
- Business classes provide skills that apply to any industry, not just cosmetology.
- Take classes online, on campus or combine the two.
- Receive lifetime career services—help finding the job you want.
- Are you a graduate of Minnesota School of Cosmetology? Ask about special scholarship opportunities.
Why study cosmetology business at our school?
We have been a respected business school for more than 125 years. You can rely on us to provide practical, employer-requested skills. Read more about our history and consider the following advantages we offer:
- We are nationally accredited through Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- We will help as you identify and apply for financial aid.
- Service and applied learning opportunities will allow you to apply business and communication skills in real-world settings.
Questions, comments, concerns?
To learn more about the associate in cosmetology business program, our cosmetology school and how you can graduate with a business degree in just 9 months, call 1-877-655-7676 or contact college admissions.
*Cosmetology coursework and experience must meet certain standards to qualify for credit toward the program. Please contact your campus dean of students about the process of applying for credit.