Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
A bachelor’s degree in business administration is one of the most-requested credentials, recognized by employers in every industry. The broad range of studies included in Globe University/Minnesota School of Business's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program prepares students for corporate positions and small business management.
Bachelor's program highlights
The business administration program covers a broad range of topics, including business law, entrepreneurship, ethics, finance and marketing. Graduates are prepared for positions in management, administration and entrepreneurship.
- Year-round course offerings allow students to accelerate the 4-year degree program, completing it in 3 years of full-time study.
- Business faculty have extensive experience in their fields of instruction.
- An elective business internship provides an opportunity to apply theories in the workplace.
- Business club and service-learning projects provide opportunities for professional networking.
- All courses are offered day and evening on campus and through the online college.
- Learn more about the bachelor's in business administration degree.
Choosing a business administration program
When selecting a business degree program and a college, look at program length, placement rates of graduates, financial aid and tuition, and student support. The following information may be useful:
We will be happy to provide campus-specific or general information about the bachelor's degree, the business administration job market, our college or any related matter. Call 1-877-655-7676 or contact college admissions. We are now enrolling for the coming quarter.