Associates in Business Administration Degree Program
Our business administration associate degree provides a solid base for entry into a wide range of corporate positions—marketing, sales, administration, human resources, accounting—and for business ownership. Since Minnesota School of Business offers year-round classes, a full-time student can finish this 2-year degree in just 18 months.
Associates in business administration program highlights
- Studies include accounting, business law, computer systems, marketing, supervisory management, communications and small business management.
- Classes are offered day and evening at all campus locations and through our online college.
- Business faculty members are experienced managers, administrators and entrepreneurs. Small class sizes ensure one-on-one time with these committed professionals.
- Classes and business club activities provide hands-on practice in teamwork and strategic problem-solving.
- Elective internships provide on-the-job experience.
- Credits earned in the AAS program can be transferred to our business administration bachelor’s degree.
- Learn more about the associate in business adminstration.
Choosing a college program
When selecting a associates in business administration and a college, consider career opportunities for graduates, placement rates, financial aid, tuition, and student support. The following information may be useful:
We will be happy to provide campus-specific or general information about the associates in business administration degree program, and about our college. Call 1-877-655-7676 or contact admissions with questions or to arrange a campus visit. We are now enrolling for the coming quarter.