Business Administration Degree Programs
Move your career forward with a business degree
Are you ready to take on a new challenge in your career? At Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, we offer business degree paths for whatever level of education you need — from a diploma or associate degree in business administration to an MBA.
Our programs include:
- Diploma in Business Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Business Administration
For those interested in making an impact in the world of business, finance, management, marketing and more, a diploma, associate or bachelor’s degree in business administration can provide you with the skills to break into your chosen field. Our MBA program — with available emphases in accounting, human resources, marketing and technology management — can help you build upon your leadership skills and reach the next level in your career.
Gain the skills employers want through:
- In-demand degree and diploma programs
- Hands-on, practical training
- Instructors with real-world experience
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
Because we know you have a busy life and a lot of responsibilities to juggle, we offer our business administration program courses in the day or evening, so you can choose the option that best fits your schedule. We also offer smaller class sizes to optimize your individualized learning experiences.
Career services to take you from classroom to career
- Post-graduation support services
- Career search assistance and exploration
- Networking opportunities within the local community
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.