Forensic Accounting Bachelor's Degree
Forensic accountants look behind the numbers to see the crime. They identify employee theft, securities fraud, identity theft and insurance fraud. Not only do they detect fraud, but also recommend actions to prevent fraud. No wonder the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts much greater than average job growth in this sector.*
Forensic accounting degree program highlights
- The program provides investigative, computer, accounting and legal skills.
- Graduates will be prepared to identify and prevent fraud in public, private and government sectors.
- Coursework includes accounting, criminal justice, finance, information technology and legal studies.
- The four-year degree in forensic accounting can be completed in 36 months of full-time study.
- Students prepare for the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exam and certification.
Careers in forensic accounting
Employers include insurance companies, banks, large corporations, law firms and government. Click here to learn more about forensic accounting careers.
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business is a nationally accredited college with a hundred-year history of excellence in career education. If you would like more information about this exciting, high-potential field or our forensic accounting degree please call 1-877-655-7676.
*Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2011-12 Edition