Accounting Certification Training
Real-world training in accounting
It’s one thing to learn accounting skills in the classroom, but to take that education into the job market, you need to show that you can apply that knowledge. At Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, our accounting degree programs can prepare you to add a broad base of industry certifications to your resume, so that you stand out to employers instead of blending into the background. You can be equipped to sit for the following accounting certificates:
- Accredited Business Accountant/Advisor (ABA) — Prepares you to serve individuals and small businesses
- Accredited Tax Advisor (ATA) — Qualifies you to handle sophisticated tax planning for businesses, as well as retirement plans, trusts and estates
- Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) — Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the tax code, especially regarding preparing individual tax returns
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) — Qualifies you to examine and evaluate the financial and information systems of companies
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) — Demonstrates the skills necessary to be part of a corporate accounting team
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) — Prepares you to serve as a financial analyst, general accountant, tax manager and more
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) — Qualifies you for jobs identifying financial red flags that indicate potential fraud
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) — Demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of payroll and payroll taxation
- Enrolled Agent (EA) Certificate — Qualifies you to represent taxpayers before the U.S. Internal Revenue Service
- Fundamental Payroll Certificate (FPC) — Prepares you to advance your career by demonstrating knowledge of the payroll field
We want to give you every advantage we can to help you meet your education and career goals. We even offer scholarships to those who qualify to defray the cost of your accounting certification exams.
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
Our schedules are convenient for working professionals, allowing you to choose day or evening courses to study for your accounting certificates. We also offer several on-site locations across Wisconsin, Minnesota and South Dakota, with small class sizes to give you the advantage of a more personalized experience.
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Let’s get started
Your training in accounting could put you on the path to a bright, new future. Don’t wait —
contact us today or call us at 1-877-655-7676.