Bachelor of Science in Accounting
A bachelor’s degree in accounting that can add up to a great future
Are you ready to turn your career aspirations into a career you love? With the accounting degree program at Minnesota School of Business & Globe University, you can build a strong foundation of accounting principles and business fundamentals through accounting classes that reflect current industry applications and modern-day challenges. You can prepare for a number of accounting jobs in many settings within the public, private and government sectors.
Our accounting business programs don’t just teach you the numbers — we also teach you critical thinking, professional communication and teamwork, so you’re prepared to enter the workforce and make real contributions. We can also prepare you to sit for your Certified Public Accounting (CPA) exam, a vital certification when it comes to applying for and finding the right job.
Gain the skills employers want
Our bachelor’s degree in accounting includes coursework on:
- Utilization of management accounting methods in making business recommendations
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements
- Evaluation of the effects of alternate investment accounting techniques
- Identification and application of modern auditing methods
- Preparation of tax returns using comprehensive knowledge of federal tax rules
On-campus learning for the personal attention you deserve
From the moment you enroll, we strive to be your success partner — in the classroom, when you graduate and beyond. That’s why we offer learning options, including both day and evening classes to fit your needs. We aim to keep our class sizes small, so your questions and answers don’t get lost in the crowd.
You’ll benefit from classwork in subjects such as:
- Cost and Managerial Accounting
- Fraud Examination
- Government and Not-For-Profit Accounting
- Business Analysis Techniques
Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.