Associate Degree in Management Accounting
Management accountants are critical members of corporate teams. Their responsibilities include organizing, analyzing and presenting financial information and participating in planning and budgeting. The associate in management accounting degree program at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business will provide the skills you need to enter this growing career field.
Associate degree in accounting program highlights
- Year-round course schedules mean you can earn this "2-year" accounting degree in 18 months.
- Attend class day or evening on campus or 24/7 online.
- Training includes accounting certification exam preparation.
- Faculty members are experienced accountants and business managers.
- Transfer credits from this associate program to our accounting bachelor’s degree.
- Learn more about the management accounting degree.
Managerial accounting career snapshot
From large corporations to small businesses, management accountants work in variety of settings in every field. A corporate accountant may specialize in financial analysis, planning and budgeting or cost accounting, while the small business accountant may take on a wide range of responsibilities. Learn more about accounting careers.
Choosing an accounting program
When selecting a college and a career field such as management accounting,consider program length, placement rates of graduates, financial aid and tuition, and student support. The following information may be useful:
We will be happy to provide campus-specific or general information about the associate degree in accounting or our college. Call 1-877-655-7676 or contact college admissions with any questions. We are now enrolling for the coming quarter.