Business & Accounting Degree Programs
A business degree from Globe University/Minnesota School of Business comes with an assurance of quality. Respected by employers since 1877, our college is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. The following business degree programs are available online,* on campus—or both.
Doctor's degree program
Doctoral candidates are accepted every quarter.
Master’s degree programs
Graduate programs enroll new students every six weeks.
Bachelor's degree programs
A bachelor's (four-year) degree can be completed in 36 months of year-round study.
- Accounting. Coursework includes management accounting certification exam preparation.
- Business administration. This versatile degree will transfer to any type of organization.
- Business management. Specialize in agriculture business, finance, hospitality, human resources, marketing or salon & spa management.
- Forensic accounting. Courswork includes accounting, computing, investigative and legal skills training.
Associate degree programs
Considered by many the best college value, an associate (two-year) degree is an efficient and economical way to launch your career or prepare for small business ownership.
Learn essential office and technology skills in 9-12 months.
Graduate in 9 months with an internet marketing certificate.
- Internet marketing. Designed for working professionals, get the latest internet marketing training from industry-experienced faculty.
For more information about accounting and business programs, call 1-877-655-7676 or contact admissions.
*License and training must meet certain qualifications. Please speak with an admission representative for details.