Veteran’s Resource Center
At Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, it is our goal to help you overcome every hurdle you may encounter in the course of your college experience. The following veterans’ resources provide valuable information. However, our Military Service staff are always ready to answer questions or help you with benefits or academic issues. Call them toll-free at 1-866-342-3505 or contact email@example.com.
U.S. military students—active-duty, reserve and honorably discharged sailors, soldiers, marines, airmen, coast guardsmen, National Guardsmen and military spouses and dependents may be eligible for our military scholarships.
Transcripts for Military Personnel
- Army - If you have AARTS credits to apply toward your degree, you will need to secure an official transcript. Visit the AARTS website for instructions.
- USMC - If you have credits to apply toward your degree, you'll need to secure an official transcript. Visit the SMART website for instructions.
- USN - If you have credits to apply toward your degree, you'll need to secure an official transcript. Visit the SMART website for instructions.
- USAF - If you have CCAF credits to apply toward your degree, you will need to secure an official transcript. Visit the CCAF website for instructions.
- USCG transcripts to apply toward your degree, you'll need to secure an official transcript.
- National Personnel Records Center http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/index.html
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Educational Support (DANTES) tests DSST Examinations
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests CLEP Examinations
- The State of Minnesota and Globe University/Minnesota School of Business have policies aimed at resolving the special circumstances that veterans may face as they pursue higher education. It is important to know what your rights are. In many cases, it is necessary to identify yourself as a veteran in order for staff to know that these policies apply. Contact the Military Students Services department or your campus Financial Aid office with any questions.
Minnesota Statute 197.775
Military Transfer Credit
- Credit must be granted for military training based on American Council on Education equivalency standards.
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business Policy
- Students who are called to active duty and as a result are unable to complete a quarter shall to the extent possible be provided one of the following options:*
*Note – You should notify your advisor of any prolonged absence. The three options listed above are at the discretion of the instructor, department and college, and will be determined on an individual basis - this is not automatic!
Servicemembers’ Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Military Student Bill of Rights
Contact Military Student Services at GU/MSB
If you would like help selecting a college program, applying for military college benefits or with any other matter related to starting a college program at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, please contact our admissions office.
If you have already spoken to a college representative, please feel free to call our Military Services department toll-free at 1-866-342-3505, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.