International Students at Globe University
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business offers international students an exciting, cosmopolitan educational experience. Our international student services department, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, offers extensive assistance to students, from admissions and immigration through graduation.
Graduate programs at our historic university offer international students exceptional benefits, including,for those who qualify, work authorizations allowing them to acquire management experience as they prepare for leadership in business, health care and information technology.
International student services
Members of our international student services department will be available when you contact our university, during the immigration process, throughout your studies and as you pursue employment. A sampling of services:
- Assistance with the admissions process
- I-20 issued within days after your application is accepted
- Referrals to immigration agencies that specialize in student visa issues
- Help with housing, transportation and socialization
- Academic support
- Assistance in finding professional employment
If you are considering enrolling at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, we invite you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-455-3007 to speak with a member of our international admissions department. We will explain the admission process and how we can help. If you apply and are admitted to a program, the college will promptly issue a Form I-20 application to be included with your F-1 Visa application.
Graduate program features for international students
- As a graduate student, you will have opportunities for professional employment related to your course of study.
- Graduate programs at our Minneapolis campus have eight program starts a year. You will be able to travel and begin studies in the U.S.A. shortly after your visa is approved.
- Our respected business school has 130 years of history in higher education.
- Our university is nationally accredited by (ACICS), an organization approved by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Our friendly, small-school environment will allow you to enjoy every aspect of your studies abroad.
- You can begin studies through our online learning division while you are still in your home country.
- Undergraduate degree programs prepare students for careers in business, health science, legal science, technology and creative media.
Contact university admissions or call 1-877-655-7676 for program information or assistance with the international studies enrollment processes.