Career Education for International StudentsPursuing your education in a different country is an exciting opportunity to expand your horizons in addition to getting your degree. But you want to ensure you choose a school that will support your transition and make sure you have everything you need along the way. Minnesota School of Business & Globe University can offer you a dynamic experience in an energetic metropolitan area. Our international student services team is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, a city that has been burning up the annual “Best of” lists recently, including being named among the best cities to find a job and best cities for public transportation. Our team at Minnesota School of Business & Globe University is trained and eager to help you with the whole process of travel, visas, enrollment and even career assistance. That includes:
- Walking you through the admissions and application process
- Issuing your I-20 so you aren’t stuck in limbo after you’ve been accepted
- Offering academic support and tutoring services to keep you on track
- Lining up the paperwork and other documentation you need to find professional employment
- Eight program starts a year, which means you can begin your degree studies shortly after you’re approved for a visa.
- Career education programs accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- A friendly environment on a close-knit campus that will make you feel welcome instead of lost in the crowd
- Online learning options