Career Education for Transfer Students
Sometimes your first choice in college doesn’t work out for you. Maybe you weren’t getting enough personalized attention from instructors, or maybe the classes didn’t offer you enough of an opportunity to practice what you were learning. Your best option is to explore other colleges out there and find one better suited to you where you can transfer.
Consider Minnesota School of Business & Globe University. We will evaluate your current college transcript for free to assess eligible credits that may transfer* over to our campuses.
- Certificate, diploma and degree programs that provide hands-on training and teach you practical skills you can apply your first day on the job.
- Small class sizes that allow you to build a relationship with instructors who have industry experience
- Credits for your eligible prior learning and experience to help ensure that you are taking only the classes you need*
- Day, evening and online class options and year-round school to stay flexible with your schedule
- Small campuses around the region that have a wide range of student support resources, like career services and financial aid for those who qualify
Want to know if Minnesota School of Business & Globe University are a better fit for you? The best way to learn about us and make an informed decision is to talk with one of our friendly admissions representatives. We can help you go over your goals and academic needs and help you form a plan to make it happen.
Ready to get started?
Education should be personal. Let us show you how Minnesota School of Business & Globe University’s individualized, hands-on training can fuel your career. Call us at 1-877-655-7676 or reach out to us here, and we’ll set up a campus consultation.
*Credit transfer is always at the discretion of the receiving institution. For more information about transfer credit eligibility, please visit: www.msbcollege.edu