Transfer Student, Is this the College for You?
If you are thinking of transferring, you may have a clear idea of what you are looking for in a college. Or, you may simply know your previous college was not a good fit. Ask questions and investigate options until you find the school that is best for you. We invite you to learn more about Globe University/Minnesota School of Business as part of that process. There is no charge for college transcript evaluations or for transfer of credits.
Benefits we offer
Here are some areas in which transfer students tell us we stand apart from their previous schools:
- Career-focused degree programs. Every class provides practical skills you will use on the job.
- Small campuses and small classes. Instructors have time for students, staff members will know your name, and you will develop long-lasting personal and professional relationships.
- College credit for work experience, including military training and industry certifications, will shorten your program and make it affordable.*
- The flexibility of day, evening and online programs, and a full year-round schedule of classes allow you to earn a degree in record time.
- Your instructors will be professionals in your future career field.
- Hands-on learning and opportunities to practice your skills in the community prepare you for the real world.
Education should be personal
At Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, you will always be an individual, never a number. We believe your educational experience should be as unique as you are. Contact us
to take a tour of one of our conveniently located campuses
, and talk to an admissions representative about your personal career goals and learning style. See the emphasis on practical, hands-on education. Watch students and instructors work closely in small classes.
Take the first step—contact us today
Contact our admissions office or call 1-877-655-7676 today and get more information. We have a 130-year-old tradition of providing skills employers are looking for.
*Please contact your campus dean about the process of applying for credit.