Career Education for High School Students
After you graduate, the whole world is open to you. What are your dreams? How are you planning on achieving them? Our admissions team at Minnesota School of Business & Globe University can help you explore the options available to you and develop a plan to reach your goals. The career-focused degree programs at Minnesota School of Business & Globe University can get you on track for an exciting and dynamic career.
We want to set you up for success, both now and in the future. That’s why we’ve structured our college to provide the environment and resources that will support you every step of the way. Things like:
- Programs designed with input from actual employers and accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
- Caring instructors who have had real-world experience in their respective industries.
- Flexible learning options, including online and day or evening classes
- Personalized attention in small classes
- Accelerated year-round degree programs that can help you graduate in less time than usual.
- Ongoing career assistance and financial aid (for those who qualify)
It’s a lot to keep together — applications and paperwork and registration. It can feel overwhelming to tackle it by yourself, but that’s exactly why we’re here. We would love to have you — and your parents or guardians — come to one of our campuses in Minnesota, South Dakota and Wisconsin and sit down with an admissions representative. We can discuss your academic goals and your career plans and then outline all the steps to get you there as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Ready to get started?
Reach out to us today by calling 1-877-655-7676 or contacting us here. We’re excited to hear from you and help you plan your future!