College Admissions — Adult Undergraduate Admissions
Much of the undergraduate information out there is geared toward high schoolers on the verge of graduation — but that’s not you. You’re an adult. You’ve been there, done that. You’ve already got job experience, a planner full of tasks and responsibilities, and a host of demands on your time. You need a college experience that’s going to fit into your busy life.
Enter Minnesota School of Business & Globe University. We design our degree programs and student resources to suit your needs and your goals, including convenient learning options and credit for eligible work experience. And because we realize every minute of your time is valuable, we’ve streamlined the admissions process to make it as quick and easy as possible.
Just six simple steps:
- Call 1-877-655-7676 or contact us to set up a meeting with an admissions representative.
- Fill out our simple online application.
- Select your career program from our wide variety of degrees; all designed with the input of real-world employers.
- Take our Accuplacer assessment, which we use to ensure you’re taking exactly the courses you need.
- Discuss your financial aid qualifications with one of our financial aid managers.
- Attend an orientation either on campus or online and register for your first classes.
Requirements for admission
The best way to find out what documentation you’ll need for your particular situation and preferred degree program is to talk with an admissions representative, but here are some of the basics.
- Proof of immunization
- High school diploma or GED
- One of the following:
- Minimum Accuplacer scores of 45 for reading comprehension, 45 for sentence skills and 25 for arithmetic
- Minimum ACT composite score of 21
- Minimum SAT composite score of 1485 (or 990 if taken prior to March 2006)
- A bachelor’s degree from an approved institution
Ready to get started?
You know how important the right degree and the right education are, so choose a school that values your time and experience. Contact Minnesota School of Business & Globe University or call 1-877-655-7676 to set up a meeting with an admissions representative who can help you plan for your future.