International Student Admissions
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business welcomes applicants from all around the world to our graduate and undergraduate programs. We have a dedicated team to help international students with the application process and the transition to life in the United States. We can help with paperwork, locating housing, transportation and more.
Get the help you need to feel at home
Our admissions team can help you feel welcome at our school and in our community by offering support:
- Selecting a degree program that aligns with your personal interests and professional goals
- Assisting with admissions paperwork and I-20 forms
- Facilitating student visa and immigration issues
- Creating a network of support you can rely on
- Providing academic services such as registering for classes and tutoring
- Understanding your new surroundings and how to get around town
The admissions requirements for international students vary by program, but all students must demonstrate English proficiency. Students applying to graduate programs must also provide official transcripts from undergraduate institutions, professional resumes and letters of recommendation.
Contact us today for details
Are you ready to continue your education in the United States.? Call us at 1-877-655-7676 or email International Admissions today to learn more about the admissions process at Globe University/Minnesota School of Business.