College Admissions — High School Students
Your upcoming high school graduation means making a big, important decision about the direction of your future. Military, volunteerism, workforce … college? If the choices seem a little overwhelming, we can help. Minnesota School of Business & Globe University have been educating students and preparing them for successful careers for over 130 years. Our staff can help you explore your post-graduation options and discuss how college can work for you.
Our admissions process
We want to take the stress out of enrollment and admissions. That’s why we’ve established six easy steps to getting you onboard at Minnesota School of Business & Globe University:
- Set up a meeting with a representative by calling 1-877-655-7676 or contacting us online.
- Fill out our simple online application.
- Choose one of our in-demand career programs.
- Take our Accuplacer assessment, a specially designed placement test that we utilize instead of ACT or SAT scores.
- Sit down with a financial aid manager to go over the scholarships, grants and loans you may qualify for and fill out the necessary paperwork.
- Select and enroll in your first round of classes, then attend an orientation designed to welcome you to our school.
Ready to get started?
The end of high school means the beginning of a new world of possibilities. You can have the degree — and the career — that you’ve dreamed of pursuing with an education from Minnesota School of Business & Globe University. Reach out to us today or call 1-877-655-7676 to meet with a representative.