Admissions Process at Minnesota School of Business
We want to make the admissions process as easy and efficient as possible for you. That’s why Minnesota School of Business & Globe University have established a six-step method that our staff customizes based on your background and needs.
- Schedule a visit so you can see our campuses, sit down with an admissions representative and discuss your degree options.
- Complete our online application — a streamlined, digital form to keep things simple.
- Choose which of our degree programs is right for you.
- Take our Accuplacer assessment, an alternative to the ACT or SAT exam that will help us figure out where you should start your classwork and whether there are any gaps that a prep class may help you fill in.
- Discuss your financial aid opportunities (for those who qualify) with one of our representatives and file any necessary paperwork.
- Select and register for your first set of classes, which will also include an orientation that you can either attend on campus or online.
An admissions representative will help you through every step and make sure we have all the necessary documentation to keep the process moving along — e.g., high school diploma or GED certification, any secondary school or college transcripts, proof of immunizations, etc.
Find out more about our specific enrollment processes for:
Ready to get started?
It’s so easy that there’s no reason to keep putting it off. Call 1-877-655-7676 or contact our admissions staff today to take the first step.