Admissions Process at Minnesota School of BusinessWe want to make the admissions process as easy and efficient as possible for you. That’s why Minnesota School of Business & Globe University have established a five-step method.
- Request information here or schedule a tour at one of our nearby campuses with an admissions representatives.
- Take the Accuplacer assessment, if applicable for acceptance. See admissions representative for more details.
- Financial Aid: Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and then meet with one of our financial aid representative to identify loan, grant and scholarship opportunities you may qualify for.
- Select and register for classes.
- Attended orientation online or on campus.