High School Scholarships and Tuition-free Classes
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business qualifying high school students, and recent graduates scholarships have the opportunity to take tuition-free classes. Our financial aid office can help you determine if you qualify.
Are you eligible for these opportunities?
A representative from our financial aid office will be happy to help you find out if you qualify for any of the following opportunities:
- Director’s Academic Scholarship. If you take the Career Profile Assessment test (CPAt), you may qualify for an award of up to $5,000, depending on your score.*
- President’s Scholarship. If you apply to college early in your senior year of high school, you may qualify for an award of $1,000 to $5,000 depending on your GPA and how soon you apply.**
- Dream Act Scholarship: If you are a graduate of a Minnesota, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho or Wisconsin high school with undocumented immigrant status, you may qualify for assistance—50% of your bachelor's, associate or diploma program costs.
- High School Advantage: Seniors. High school seniors may take up to one course per quarter—up to a total of 4 classes—tuition-free!
- High School Advantage: Juniors. High school juniors may take up to one course per quarter—up to a total of 3 classes—tuition-free!
- Forward Scholarship. High school juniors and seniors enrolled in an associate or bachelor's degree program can receive dual credit and a reduced tuition rate of $299 per credit.
- Unite for Success Scholarship. St. Cloud area graduating high school seniors may qualify for this $1,000 scholarship based on criteria that includes volunteerism and/or community service.
Other forms of financial aid
High school scholarships are just one of the options for you to explore. You may also qualify for other scholarship opportunities, such as those for military personnel and spouses and their dependents. Or, you can explore loans and grants. We will gladly help you explore all opportunities for financial aid.
Get the information you need
Call us today at 1-877-655-7676 or send us an information request to get the financial aid information you need.
*Director's Academic Scholarship award based on CPAt score
|160-169 ||$500 || |
|170-179 ||$1000 |
|180-189 ||$1500 |
|190-199 ||$2000 |
|200-202 ||$2500 |
|203 ||$5000 |
**President's Scholarship award:
| ||4.0 ||3.0 – 3.9 ||2.0 – 2.9 |
|January 1 ||$5,000 ||$4,000 ||$3,000 |
|February 1 ||$4,000 ||$3,000 ||$2,000 |
|March 1 ||$3,000 ||$2,000 ||$1,000 |
|April 1 ||$2,000 ||$1,000 ||-no award- |