High School Scholarships
Minnesota School of Business offers a number of scholarship opportunities for qualifying high school students, and recent graduates. Our financial aid office can help you determine if you qualify.
Are you eligible for these opportunities?
A representative from our financial aid office will be happy to help you find out if you qualify for any of the following opportunities (Please ask the financial aid office or refer to the course catalog for full eligibility criteria):
- Director’s Academic Scholarship. Graduating high school seniors who take the Wonderlic SLE may qualify for an award of up to $5,000, depending on the score earned.
- President’s Scholarship. Graduating high school seniors who apply to college early in their senior year of high school may qualify for an award of $1,000 to $5,000 depending on GPA and date of application.
- Dream Act Scholarship: If you are a graduate of a Minnesota, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho or Wisconsin high school with undocumented immigrant status, you may qualify for assistance—50% of your total program costs.
- High School Advantage.Current year attending high school juniors and seniors may qualify for a scholarship of up to $1940 per quarter, to be applied toward the cost of one course and the accompanying fee, for up to seven quarters.
- Forward Scholarship. Current year high school juniors and seniors enrolled in an associate or bachelor's degree program may receive a reduced tuition rate of $299 per credit.
- Unite for Success Scholarship. St. Cloud area graduating high school seniors may qualify for this $1,000 scholarship based on criteria that includes volunteerism and/or community service.
- FIRST Scholarship (Seniors). High school seniors who have participated on a “FIRST” Robotics Competition Team (FRC) or a “FIRST” Tech Challenge team (FTC) team could earn $2,000.
Other forms of financial aid
High school scholarships are just one of the options for you to explore. You may also qualify for other scholarship opportunities, such as those for military personnel and spouses and their dependents. Or, you can explore loans and grants. We will gladly help you explore all opportunities for financial aid.
Get the information you need
Call us today at 1-877-655-7676 or send us an information request to get the financial aid information you need.
*Director's Academic Scholarship award based on Wonderlic score
|12-14 ||$500 || |
- 1/17 or 1/19/2015 (check for test availability by campus location)
|15-17 ||$1000 |
|18-21 ||$1500 |
|22-27 ||$2000 |
|28-30 ||$2500 |
|31+ ||$5000 |
**President's Scholarship award:
| ||4.0 ||3.0 – 3.9 ||2.0 – 2.9 |
|January 1 ||$5,000 ||$4,000 ||$3,000 |
|February 1 ||$4,000 ||$3,000 ||$2,000 |
|March 1 ||$3,000 ||$2,000 ||$1,000 |
|April 1 ||$2,000 ||$1,000 ||-no award- |