College Scholarships Available to Qualifying Students
High School Scholarships
Minnesota School of Business offers qualifying high school students, and recent graduates. Our financial aid office can help you determine if you qualify.
Are you eligible for these opportunities?
A representative from our financial aid office will be happy to help you find out if you qualify for any of the following opportunities:
- Director’s Academic Scholarship. If you take the Wonderlic SLE, you may qualify for an award of up to $5,000, depending on your score.*
- President’s Scholarship. If you apply to college early in your senior year of high school, you may qualify for an award of $1,000 to $5,000 depending on your GPA and how soon you apply.**
- Dream Act Scholarship: If you are a graduate of a Minnesota, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho or Wisconsin high school with undocumented immigrant status, you may qualify for assistance—50% of your bachelor's, associate or diploma program costs.
- High School Advantage. High school juniors and seniors may qualify for a scholarship of up to $1940 per quarter, to be applied towards the cost of one course and the accompany fee, for up to seven quarters.
- Forward Scholarship. High school juniors and seniors enrolled in an associate or bachelor's degree program may receive a reduced tuition rate of $299 per credit.
- Unite for Success Scholarship. St. Cloud area graduating high school seniors may qualify for this $1,000 scholarship based on criteria that includes volunteerism and/or community service.
- FIRST Scholarship (Seniors). High school seniors who have participated on a “FIRST” Robotics Competition Team (FRC) or a “FIRST” Tech Challenge team (FTC) team could earn $2,000.
At Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, representatives from our financial aid department can help students identify and evaluate a variety of sources to defray the cost of a college education. We know how difficult it is to find the financial aid program that will work for you. Contact us to learn how we can walk you through the process.
You may qualify for tuition assistance through private scholarships
Most students will finance their college education by combining several scholarships, loans and grants. Ask your admissions representative for full details and find out if you qualify for any of these scholarships:
- Scholarships for high school students
- Scholarships for military service members and their families
- Recognition of activism through community service scholarship
- GEN Matching Scholarship: This award doubles the value of private scholarships provided by businesses, civic organizations and other organizations, up to $1,000 per year.
- Business Alliance Scholarship: Eligible students may receive 10% of the cost of tuition (up to $5,000) if their employers are a Business Alliance partner of Globe University/Minnesota School of Business.
- Educational User Experience (edUX) Scholarship: Full-time students maybe eligible for an award that helps fund the cost of an iPad(TM).
- Business Management Emphasis Salon & Spa Scholarship: Eligible students may get $2,000 if they have graduated from Minnesota School of Cosmetology.
- Professional Certification Scholarship: Eligible students may get reimbursed for the cost of certain certification examinations.
- Medical Assistant Certification Scholarship: Eligible medical assistants who are employed and want to take MA286 CMA Review with the intent of sitting for and passing the AAMA Certification Exam receive a reduced $300/quarter-hour tuition rate.
- Peace/Police Officer Scholarship: Current or retired police officers enrolled in the associate/bachelor’s in criminal justice or master's of science in management (criminal justice emphasis) programs may be eligible for this scholarship of between $640 and $1080 per quarter based on credit load.
- Globe University International Graduate Fellowship: This scholarship provides for tuition and application fee for two single subject master’s program courses.
- Senior Citizen Scholarship: Adults age 62+ may take one course per quarter tuition-free (up to 4 courses).
- GEN Workforce: Recipients are eligible for a $480 scholarship for each quarter they are awarded funds from a workforce center.
- Community Services Scholarship: $2,000 award given by each campus.
High school, military and community scholarships
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business offers several high school and military scholarships.
More information on college programs and financial aid
Contact our admissions office, or call 1-877-655-7676 today to learn more about scholarship opportunities at Globe University/ Minnesota School of Business.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, Mac, MacBook, and MacBook Air are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iBookstore is a service mark of Apple Inc. Programs may vary by campus.