College Scholarships Available to Qualifying Students
At Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, representatives from our financial aid department can help students identify and evaluate a variety of sources to defray the cost of a college education. We know how difficult it is to find the financial aid program that will work for you. Contact us to learn how we can walk you through the process.
You may qualify for tuition assistance through private scholarships
Most students will finance their college education by combining several scholarships, loans and grants. Ask your admissions representative for full details and find out if you qualify for any of these scholarships:
- Scholarships and tuition-free classes for high school students
- Scholarships for military service members and their families
- Recognition of activism through community service scholarship
- Matching scholarship to double the value of private scholarships provided by businesses, civic organizations and other organizations, up to $1,000 per year.
- Business Alliance Scholarship: Eligible students may receive 10% of the cost of tuition (up to $5,000) if their employers are a Business Alliance partner of Globe University/Minnesota School of Business.
- Doctor of Business Administration Alumni Advantage Scholarship: Either one or two doctorate-level courses are tuition free for graduates of our MBA program with a 3.5+ GPA
- Cosmetology Business Scholarship: Eligible students may get $2,000 if they have graduated from Minnesota School of Cosmetology.
- Professional Certification Scholarship: Eligible students may get reimbursed for the cost of certain certification examinations.
- Medical Assistant Certification Scholarship – Eligible medical assistants who are employed and want to take MA286 CMA Review with the intent of sitting for and passing the AAMA Certification Exam receive a reduced $300/quarter-hour tuition rate.
- Peace Officer Scholarship: Current or retired police officers enrolled in the bachelor’s in criminal justice or master's in management (criminal justice emphasis) programs may be eligible for reduced tuition, 35% discount off textbooks—and prior learning credit for police academy training and work experience.
- Globe University International Graduate Fellowship: This scholarship provides for tuition and application fee for two single subject master’s program courses.
- Senior Citizen Scholarship: Adults age 62+ may take one course per quarter tuition-free (up to 4 courses).
High school, military and community scholarships
Globe University/Minnesota School of Business offers several high school and military scholarshps.
More information on college programs and financial aid
Contact our admissions office, or call 1-877-655-7676 today to learn more about scholarship opportunities at Globe University/ Minnesota School of Business.