College Scholarships Available to Qualifying Students
At Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, representatives from our financial aid department can help students identify and evaluate a variety of sources to defray the cost of a college education. We know how difficult it is to find the financial aid program that will work for you. Contact us to learn how we can walk you through the process.
You may qualify for tuition assistance through private scholarships
Many students will finance their college education by combining scholarships, loans and grants. Ask your admissions representative for full details and find out if you qualify for any of these scholarships:
- Scholarships for military service members and their families
- Globe University/Minnesota School of Business realizes the important role the business community plays in a successful economy and the global competitiveness that is critical to the growth of our workforce. Partnerships that promote visions for improving the workforce and thereby improve the economy are integral to GU/MSB’s mission. In order to form strong partnerships for building a globally competitive workforce, GU/MSB offers the Business Alliance Scholarship. Eligible students are currently employed by businesses that have taken the necessary steps to become approved GU/MSB Business Alliance partners and who are enrolled in a GU/MSB degree program.
- Scholarship Recipient Criteria: A student currently employed by an approved Business Alliance partner will be required to show proof of employment at the time of enrollment and each academic year thereafter.
- Application materials must be submitted to the financial aid office.
- Award Amount: 10% off tuition
- Professional Certification Scholarship: Eligible students may get reimbursed for the cost of certain certification examinations.
- Peace/Police Officer Scholarship: Current or retired police officers enrolled in the associate/bachelor’s in criminal justice or master's of science in management (criminal justice emphasis) programs may be eligible for this scholarship based on credit load.
More information on college programs and financial aid
Contact our admissions office, or call 1-877-655-7676 today to learn more about scholarship opportunities at Globe University/ Minnesota School of Business.