College Scholarships Available to Qualifying Students
High School Scholarships
Minnesota School of Business offers a number of scholarship opportunities for qualifying high school students, and recent graduates. Our financial aid office can help you determine if you qualify.
Are you eligible for these opportunities?
A representative from our financial aid office will be happy to help you find out if you qualify for any of the following opportunities (Please ask the financial aid office or refer to the course catalog for full eligibility criteria):
- Director’s Academic Scholarship. Graduating high school seniors who take the Wonderlic SLE may qualify for an award of up to $5,000, depending on the score earned.
- President’s Scholarship. Graduating high school seniors who apply to college early in their senior year of high school may qualify for an award of $1,000 to $5,000 depending on GPA and date of application.
- Dream Act Scholarship: If you are a graduate of a Minnesota, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho or Wisconsin high school with undocumented immigrant status, you may qualify for assistance—50% of your total program costs.
- High School Advantage. Current year attending high school juniors and seniors may qualify for a scholarship of up to $1940 per quarter, to be applied toward the cost of one course and the accompanying fee, for up to seven quarters.
- Forward Scholarship. . Current year high school juniors and seniors enrolled in an associate or bachelor's degree program may receive a reduced tuition rate of $299 per credit.
- Unite for Success Scholarship. St. Cloud area graduating high school seniors may qualify for this $1,000 scholarship based on criteria that includes volunteerism and/or community service.
- FIRST Scholarship (Seniors). High school seniors who have participated on a “FIRST” Robotics Competition Team (FRC) or a “FIRST” Tech Challenge team (FTC) team could earn $2,000.
At Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, representatives from our financial aid department can help students identify and evaluate a variety of sources to defray the cost of a college education. We know how difficult it is to find the financial aid program that will work for you. Contact us to learn how we can walk you through the process.
You may qualify for tuition assistance through private scholarships
Many students will finance their college education by combining scholarships, loans and grants. Ask your admissions representative for full details and find out if you qualify for any of these scholarships:
- Scholarships for high school students
- Scholarships for military service members and their families
- Recognition of activism through community service scholarship
- Globe Education Network Scholarship Fund: $1,000 need-based scholarship funded by our community partners and managed by Scholarship America. To be eligible, you must be full-time undergraduate students. Click here to apply.
- GEN Matching Scholarship: This award doubles the value of private scholarships provided by businesses, civic organizations and other organizations, up to $1,000 per year.
- Business Alliance Scholarship: Students employed by an approved business alliance partner may receive $200 to $625 per quarter applied toward tuition. Award amounts depend upon number of credits taken.
- User Experience Scholarship: Full-time students may be eligible for an award that helps fund the cost of an iPad®.
- Business Management Emphasis Salon & Spa Scholarship: Eligible students may get $2,000 if they have graduated from Minnesota School of Cosmetology.
- Professional Certification Scholarship: Eligible students may get reimbursed for the cost of certain certification examinations.
- Medical Assistant Certification Scholarship: Eligible medical assistants who are employed and want to take MA286 CMA Review with the intent of sitting for and passing the AAMA Certification Exam receive a reduced $300/quarter-hour tuition rate.
- Peace/Police Officer Scholarship: Current or retired police officers enrolled in the associate/bachelor’s in criminal justice or master's of science in management (criminal justice emphasis) programs may be eligible for this scholarship of between $640 and $1080 per quarter based on credit load.
- Senior Citizen Scholarship: Adults age 62+ may take one course per quarter tuition-free (up to 4 courses).
- GEN Workforce: Recipients are eligible for a $480 scholarship for each quarter they are awarded funds from a workforce center.
- Community Services Scholarship: $2,000 award given to two students per campus to reward them for their community service.
More information on college programs and financial aid
Contact our admissions office, or call 1-877-655-7676 today to learn more about scholarship opportunities at Globe University/ Minnesota School of Business.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, Mac, MacBook, and MacBook Air are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iBookstore is a service mark of Apple Inc. Programs may vary by campus.