Office of Admissions
So you’re thinking of enrolling — now what?We recommend starting here, with the friendly, helpful admissions staff at Minnesota School of Business & Globe University. There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to enrolling in college — choosing a program, selecting your coursework, making sure you’re getting all the financial aid you may qualify for — and it can be an overwhelming experience on your own. That’s exactly what our admissions representatives are here for, to help you understand the entire admissions process. Admissions is not a one-size-fits-all situation. A high school graduate is going to have different questions and needs than an adult coming back to further his or her education or a veteran looking to build a new career, which is why we’ve tailored our admittance process to meet your needs.
- Are you a current high school student looking to attend Minnesota School of Business & Globe University after graduation? Start here.
- What if you’re an adult student? If you’re looking to get an undergraduate degree, go here. If you already have an undergraduate degree and are interested in graduate programs, this is your spot.
- International students? We’ve got all the information you need right here.
- And what about military students and veterans? We’ve got you covered, too — start here.
What about other support services?Minnesota School of Business & Globe University realize admissions isn’t just about enrollment. We want to support our students throughout their educational journeys to give them the best possible chance for success. That’s why we offer:
- Financial aid for those who qualify, including scholarships and loan information to help you lay the right groundwork for college affordability.
- Ongoing career services* that assist you with your job search before and well after graduation.
- LaunchPad, a resource built into our online learning platform that provides tools and assistance with everything from tutoring to digital paperwork and technology, and more.
Ready to get started?The college enrollment and admissions process can be intimidating — which is why we’re here to break it down, simplify it and make it easier. We’re with you from the moment you pick up the phone and call, and we’ll be there for you even after you graduate. Just call 1-877-655-7676 or contact us today to talk to an admissions rep about one of our on-campus programs or online programs and get started!
*Minnesota School of Business & Globe University offer employment assistance to their students and graduates but do not guarantee employment. Some states require licensure in order to practice in certain fields of work. Please check with your state to determine if licensure is required in your chosen field prior to employment.